Win £100 in hotel vouchers from the Hotel Voucher Shop
All you have to do is subscribe to The Reviewer by entering your name and email address. You can also enter and double your chances of winning by following us on Facebook.
This competition is not only for UK Residents, as vouchers can be emailed in US dollars and Euros. The winner will be picked on 30th April 2016, subject to 1,000 people subscribing to The Reviewer or 1,000 followers on Facebook.
Terms & Conditions
- The promoter is Java Business Solutions Ltd.
- Employees of Java Business Solutions Ltd or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- The route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are detailed above. Only one entry via http://the-reviewer.co.uk and Facebook is permitted.
- Entrants must be 18 over over.
- Closing date for entry will be midnight on 30th April 2016 (GMT). After this date, no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The rules of the competition and the prize for the winner is as follows: a) Subscribe to The Reviewer at http://the-reviewer.co.uk and/or Follow Us on Facebook. b) As long as 1000 people subscribe to The Reviewer or there are 1000 followers on Facebook, the winner will receive a £100 gift voucher from the Hotel Voucher Shop. c) If neither of the aforementioned is achieved the competition date will be extended and all entrants will be notified.
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- The Winner will be chosen at random from all entries received and verified from either The Reviewer Website or Facebook followers.
- The winner will be notified by email within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected.
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by sending a stamped addressed envelope to the following address: Java Business Solutions Ltd, 6-8 Botanic Road, Southport, Merseyside, UK.
- Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.